Saturday, July 23, 2011

I'm Back and Will Try to Stay

I hadn't realised how long it had been since I posted. I've been side-tracked with other things to do, a grandson to spend time with, and neglected this blog, which I commenced with good intentions.

Those good intentions included helping make people aware of what Islamists have in store for us. As I look about and see Iran trying to build nuclear arsenals with it's stated intention to rid the world of Israel and some of the most intelligent, productive, contributing people on our planet; as I see the numerous countries in financial crisis; the starving people in Africa; the wars we have running at present, it's very disheartening. Even the United Nations seems as though it is dead and waiting to be buried like it's predecessor, the League of Nations.

Although I do not lean easily towards conspiracy theories, it's easy for me to see how people imagine that there are Bilderberg groups and others out there trying to dictate the future of our planet. Collectively, we don't seem to be doing much to improve our lot while we certainly are doing a lot to destroy our societies.

To those of you who believe in a God, I say to you that the existence of he, she or it is most notable in it's absence.

I'll endeavour to post weekly and look forward to your commentary and input.

Dark Horse

No comments:

Post a Comment